The Boundary Brigade
How to Create and Communicate Healthy Boundaries
Do you say yes when you want to say no?
Is it hard to stand up for yourself, even when you know it’s necessary?
Do you put up with rude or hurtful people and comments to avoid conflict?
You’re not alone.
Many women learn submissiveness through our culture. We’re told to be peacekeepers and problem solvers, and facing difficult situations becomes impossible. It’s hard to do what’s best when we think a choice will create more problems (so we conform).
But there’s a solution (and it’s easier than you’d imagine).
Let’s talk boundaries.
Creating and communicating healthy personal boundaries may seem paralyzing; however, setting limits and speaking your truth creates a greater sense of trust and respect between you and others.
If you’re struggling with how to set boundaries, like so many others, this workshop is for you.
You will discover:
- • Why boundaries are essential to your happiness and well being
- • The state of your current boundaries (are they helpful or toxic?)
- • Why you resist setting clear boundaries
- • The process + steps to create – and apply – healthy boundaries
And you will walk away knowing:
- • Your self-worth (who you are)
- • Your non-negotiables (what you’ll put up with and what you won’t)
- • Your responsibility to yourself and others
Learning how to overcome the fear of disappointing others will, ultimately, fulfill you in beneficial and surprising ways, and it will make navigating tough situations – at work and at home – safer, easier and more effective.
Ready to join forces with others who are learning to build up their own healthy boundaries?
We need you in the Boundary Brigade.
Because knowing who you are and feeling confident in your choices isn’t a fantasy or luxury, it’s a necessity for living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.