Does any of this sound familiar?
- – You feel lonely and distant in your relationship.
- – You feel stuck and utterly frustrated.
- – You feel unappreciated.
- – You feel like your relationship has lost its luster.
- – You think, is it even possible to restore connection?
Maybe your partner has grown distant. Maybe you argue more than you get along. Or perhaps you feel that your spouse is always taking you for granted.
It feels like nothing you do is ever enough.
Even worse, you’ve noticed some icky things creep up about yourself, too. Maybe you don’t feel as happy as you once were in your relationship. Perhaps those Big Scary Feelings like insecurity, fear, and jealousy keep resurfacing, and you have no idea how to stop them.
Whether your needs aren’t being met, or you’ve simply grown apart, one thing’s for certain: you and your partner are losing (or have lost) your spark.
It’s freakin’ lonely feeling stuck in your relationship, isn’t it? You feel angry and isolated, and some days you wonder if you married the wrong person.
And let me guess—you’ve tried everything to make things better, but nothing seems to work.
- – Analyzed your spouse or partner to death
- – Sought out counseling
- – Talked to your friends ad nauseam about his or her issues
- – Read tons of self-help books
- – Attempted every type of “communication skill” out there
- – Threatened to walk away
The truth is, all you want is a loving relationship. You’ve been in search of the secret ingredient or magic formula for years and just can’t figure out how to make it all work.
You’re Not Alone. I Hear You and I See You.
I know a thing or two about self-destructive behaviors and toxic relationships…
Despite my best efforts to create an amazing family life for myself, the result was more like a path of domestic destruction.
The stress of living a champagne life on a domestic beer budget caused feelings of financial insecurity and major anxiety. The result? I found myself swimming in a steaming pot of toxic behavioral-soup as I did my best to “deal with” my issues.
My anxiety morphed into anger which I aimed directly at my husband and inevitably…it led to our divorce. I took every opportunity to blame the whole messy thing on him—I had no interest in looking at my part—owning my sh*t was too painful.
I was left with more shame, more guilt, more dysfunctional relationship drama.
This was NOT the life I’d planned for myself.
So? After years of that crazy dysfunctional drama, what did I learn?
I started down a path of inner growth and self-awareness and have never looked back. Of course, I still get a bit out of whack at times, but I’ve learned how to stop, acknowledge my feelings, own my side of the story, and change courses.
In fact, I recently got engaged to a new man, and our relationship is the healthiest one I’ve ever had. This isn’t just a coincidence—the reason it’s going so well is because of the changes I’ve made for myself.
Oh, and the best part? My ex and I are better friends than we were when we were married. That’s because I was able to own my side of the story and learn how to forgive and forget.
And here’s one thing I know for sure…
I may not be able to control everyone else or anything else (nor do I desire to anymore), but I can control one thing: who I am and how I react when I feel the Big Scary Feelings like insecurity, fear, and jealousy.
And now, I’m here to help you from making the same mistakes I once made.
The Power of One
Imagine what it would be like to have more intimacy and more connection with your spouse. Imagine coming home at the end of the day, actually excited to catch up with your partner. What would it look like to go to bed feeling both happy and fulfilled?
No matter what that little voice is telling you in your head, these things are truly possible.
Enter: THE POWER OF ONE—my six-week program designed to teach you how to create the drama-free, non-toxic, super-satisfying relationship you’ve always craved once and for all.
When you complete this program, you’ll have learned to:
- – Identify and eliminate toxic behaviors in your relationship
- – Recognize your triggers and manage your response to them
- – Create clear boundaries to ensure your relationships are mutually respectful, supportive and caring
- – Stand up for yourself with confidence and conviction
- – Eliminate repetitive and destructive arguments
- – Separate what you can control and what you can’t
- – Have more realistic expectations of your spouse so you’re no longer frustrated and disappointed
- – Alleviate your anger, rage, frustration and resentment
- – Stop taking everything so personally and start having more fun in your life
- – Know what to do if partner is moody and unpredictable
- – End bickering, blow ups and verbal abuse
- – Reinstate love, trust, friendship, and communication
- – Learn the secrets to true, lasting love
No one ever taught us the skills to have a good relationship. The best we got was reading articles in Cosmo. But I’m here to help you break the cycle for good. Join my program today to finally feel the fulfillment you’ve always wanted in your relationship, and more.
Oh, and the best part? You can do it all from the comfort of your own home!
This program offers proven techniques and secrets to help you create the fulfilling, true love relationship you desire. Think of this as an actionable plan for fixing your relationship. In other words, I’m not just teaching you what to do—but how to do it.
So, let’s get started.